Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Busy Day!

Today was a very busy day. This morning Aiden and I went and got our hair cuts because we are getting ready for Aiden's 3 year pictures, translation, family photo. On our way there we got a phone call from my Dad saying that the bowling alley in town was burning down. After our hair cuts, I took Aiden out to school. I went and loaded up about 5 truck loads of what was left over from the Christmas shop that the CVB put on.

I came home and started taking down all the Christmas decorations around the house. I went out and picked up the bookshelves that Jeff and I built and brought them home. I still have to stain them and varnish them and they will be done. Dad helped me carry all that in, oh and the room has been painted. Rachel came home and we enjoyed some Casey's Taco Pizza. I know I capitalized it but if you have ever eaten this pizza you would understand that it needs to be capitalized.

After our wonderful dinner we set out to take down the tree. Aiden was a huge help constantly getting in the way and every now and again taking down an ornament and handing it to Rachel. So now the Christmas has been taken out of our house and it's time to get down to work. I need to finish the shelves and then get some books on those. After that is all done I'm going to paint the entryway, the stairway, and the hall at the top of the stairs. I want to have all of this done by the time Kate gets here in a week. Yeah....should be a great week.

1 comment: