Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Dueling Piano's

Last night they had a dueling piano group from Chicago here in Burlington. Rachel and I along with two of our friends who had never been to a dueling piano bar, ventured out last night to partake in the madness. They were a very good duo, however they couldn't compare to Pete's. Don't get me wrong I wasn't disappointed, we all had a great time. Neil, a buddy of mine that went with us, got put on stage for his "birthday" and they sang the "Itsy bitys teeny weeny" song to him and talked about the size, or lack there of, of his male anatomy. A very good time was had by all.

On another note, I'm almost done with the library shelves that I've been working on for the last two days. Jeff has been helping me every morning before I go to work. We've got all the pieces cut, I just need to sand them all and then assemble. Once that's done it will be staining and then to take them home and get some books on them. It should all be done before Kate gets home in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment