Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Night Out

Rachel went to St. Louis yesterday to spend time with her St. Louis girls and left me alone in the house to my crazy games. After work a buddy of mine were going to go to Vinnies, a nice little pub here in Ft. Madison, to check out a band that was playing down there. The band was pretty good but the bar was packed. My Dad, Cory, and his girlfriend Deborah met us down there and Amos showed up a little bit later. We stayed down there for a few beers then headed for Captain Kirks. Another band was playing and they were pretty good also. Leaving there we went to the Old E, now known as Kinnik South. Fatina called while we were on our way down there and she met us there for a drink. We didn't stay down there long before we ended back up at Kirks, drinking and telling jokes. Deborah peed her pants, not really I spilled a beer on her, and she was pretty stoked about that. We closed the bar down at about 2 a.m. and all went our separate ways. Amos came over to my house for an intense game on the Wii. After destroying him in tennis and in bowling, and after killing a bottle of wine, I figured it was time to go to bed before I couldn't walk anymore. A good time was had by all but I'm a little slow going today.

No comments:

Post a Comment